- It boosts your metabolism: If you start your day by drinking a glass of warm water on an empty stomach, your metabolism gets a boost. This is a great benefit because your metabolism is very important. It determines the speed at which your body converts nutrients into energy. Plus, the faster your metabolism, the faster you burn calories.
- It combats bacteria: Bacteria will be unable to get comfy inside your body if you drink warm water first thing in the morning. What does this entail? It means that this small habit is a natural remedy against an oncoming cold or the flu. More benefits: it soothes a sore throat and loosens up and helps remove the phlegm in your lungs.
- It’s a natural detox: Drinking a glass of warm water every morning ensures that you flush the toxins out of your body quicker. Want an even better result? Add a wedge of lemon to the water.
- It’s great for your skin: Warm water helps heal damaged skin and improves its elasticity.
- It helps against menstrual pains: Do you suffer from period pains? A lot of women do. Warm water causes your blood to circulate faster and this, in turn, means your muscles can relax more, which will alleviate your cramps.
Source: Libelle | Image: Pixabay