With some stale bread and some other great ingredients, you can make a delicious quiche!
- 300 grams bacon or ham
- 6 eggs
- 300 millilitres milk
- salt and pepper
- stale baguette
- grated cheese
- resealable plastic bag
This is how you make it:
- Cut the baguette into smaller pieces.
- Put a frying pan onto the stove and lightly fry 3/4th of the bacon. You can add the rest of the bacon (or ham) later.
- Take a bowl and mix together the eggs, milk and a bit of salt and pepper.
- Put the bread in the resealable bag and add the egg mixture.
- Add the lightly fried pieces of bacon as well as the grated cheese.
- Properly seal the bag and shake it so all of the ingredients are mixed.
- Put the bag in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- After the 30 minutes are up, empty the bag in a greased baking tin and sprinkle some extra cheese as well as the rest of the bacon/ham over the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes in an oven that’s preheated to 180 degrees Celsius. When it comes out, you’ve got yourself a delicious quiche! Leave it to cool for five minutes and enjoy the feast!
Image: Pixabay, video still